Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Iwona has joined the practice in 2007 as a Receptionist and progressed to become the Practice Manager in 2010. Her job role is to ensure the efficient day to day management of the practice.
Previously she has worked at Spire Cambridge Lea hospital in the Department of Sterile Services.
She has gained a degree in Marketing and Management in 2004.
In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, cooking and keeping active.