Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Nicole started working at Histon Dental Surgery in April 2014. She studied a West Suffolk College and qualified as a dental nurse in July 2016 and progressed further to becoming joint head nurse with Gabby Smith in 2020.
She enjoys working beside the implantologist as she finds this interesting.
In her spare time she enjoys cooking and spending time with her siblings/nieces and nephews.