Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Mariana graduated from University of Coimbra, Portugal, a leading medical studies centre and started working in the UK in 2018.
Mariana is a general dentist but her interest in orthodontics led to an ongoing Orthodontics Master (MSc) at Warwick University. She is also an Invisalign provider.
Mariana’s skills with nervous patients are equally helpful, always with a kind and helpful approach. She speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.