Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
We welcome private referrals for treatment in the fields of Orthodontics (Clear Braces and six months smiles), Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry.
We are one of the founding members of MOS Hertfordshire Ltd. Who provide Minor Oral Surgery on the NHS to patient registered with a Hertfordshire GP at Ashwell Dental Surgery and Hoddesdon Dental Surgery.
Please feel free to contact us first if you have any queries.