Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Histon Dental Surgery Ltd
68 Station Road
Registered office: 44 High Street, Ashwell, Hertfordshire SG7 5NR
Registered in England & Wales. Registration No: 9636948.
Telephone: 01223 236799
Our Opening Hours:
|Monday||8.30 - 12.45 / 13.30 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||8.30 - 12.45 / 13.30 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||8.30 - 12.45 / 13.30 - 17.00|
|Thursday||8.30 - 12.45 / 13.30 - 17.00|
|Friday||8.30 - 12.45 / 13.30 - 17.00|
|Saturday / Sunday / Bank Holidays||Closed|
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can also send us a message using the contact form below: