Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we want to inform you that the practice will be closed from Monday 23rd March 2020 until the end of April and possibly longer. During this period we will be running an emergency telephone triage/advise service for any patient who may require this Monday to Friday. We kindly request that only patients needing emergency advise leave messages on our answerphone.
We wish all our patients well and hope you all stay safe and look forward to seeing you once this crisis is over.
Tips to help manage dental problems until you can see a dentist:
Click on the following link Managing Toothache at Home (pdf document)
We believe that the plan gives you the best chance of staying dentally healthy for life. Participating in our plan gives you all the benefits of independent dental treatment:
• Choice of your dentist with more time with your dentist as well as personal service
• More convenient appointment times
• Prompt treatment
• 10% discount on other treatments
• Free small x-rays
• Opportunity to spread the cost of care over a 12 month period
• Regular examinations and preventive advice
• Greater choice of materials and higher quality laboratory work for better result
• Greater range of options available as cosmetic treatments are excluded from the NHS