What you can expect from us:
- Our practice policy aims to provide dental care of a consistently high quality for all our patients.
- Our aim is to guide you on the most effective ways of preventing and controlling dental disease for you and your family.
- With your co-operation we aim to improve your smile while maintaining your ability to eat with efficiency and comfort.
- We will carry out diagnostic procedures to gather all relevant information where possible.
- In proposing treatment we will take into account your wishes. We will explain options where appropriate and costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always explain to you what we are doing.
- We will remember that treatment needs are for the future as well as the present emphasizing the importance of good long term prognosis.
- We will do all we can to look after your health. We will ask you about your general health and about any medicines being taken. This helps us to treat your safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
- We use disposable items where possible and maintain high levels of patient protection through strict sterilisation procedures to ensure your safety at all times.
- We operate in house complaints procedure in case you are dissatisfied with our service in any way.
What we expect from you:
- give at least 48 hours notice if you have to cancel or change an appointment, as this appointment can be offered to another patient. If you miss more than two appointments or give less than 48 hours notice on more than two occasions, we may not be able to complete your treatment or offer you NHS services in the future. A charge may be made based on the length of the booked appointment time. For Hygienist appointment a full appointment charge will be made.
- follow your dentist's advice to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- pay your bill promptly.
- bring proof of entitlement when claiming help with the cost of NHS treatment. If no proof is shown your eligibility will be checked.
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect.